Sound in only right ear - SOMETIMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengjo

Baseband Member
Alright so basically sometimes the sound from the left part of ex: headphones / plugs just fades. Results are sound in only right part of whatever I'm using. After a while it comes back, or if I run a surround sound test on some Realtek Audio program, it also comes back.

1. It's not my ears.
2. Speakers work (both left and right, no fading)

3. Tried different headsets, and also ear-plugs (i.e. apple ear-plugs).

4. The plug is plugged all the way in

What's going on here? Help is very much appreciated!

EDIT: I plugged it in on the back instead of the front, and it seems to be working right. Still though, any ideas as to how I can fix it whatever it is?

check the cable running from the front speaker plug to the mobo, if it's not a cable problem then it must be a problem with the plug itself or the mobo.

Yep sounds like an intermittent connection issue there, at least that'd be the simplest explanation to the problem. Not sure how electrically inclined you are, but you'll need to open your case up and check the little PCB board at the front of your case for damage/corrosion. Also as Slay said, check the wire running from that front board to the motherboard.
TBH my money's on the front 3.5mm plug, if the case was a cheapo they could've used a cheap socket.

Alright i also have realtec audio manager you right click and then go to sound manager. If the main volume is not in the middle thats the problem make sure you put it in the middle and it says 0 and if thats not the problem i dont know sorry.

Also i have the same problem i can only hear the analog on the back and not the front i have a Azza Orion 202 Case >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom