Sound Forge - No Recording Levels! Pls Help? Tks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanktank

Beta member
Hi there, used to be able to record audio into sound forge but have been experiencing problems for quite a while (i.e. no recording levels indicated by the meters)

My software and hardware seem to be working and tried reading the guides but didn't seem to help. Tried adjusting some sound forge options but unsure...can someone pls advise? URGENTLY need to record stuff. Thanks in advance!

P.S. - Playback of MD track when line-in to PC is fine but recording is not. Checked my audio and recording properties in PC, they're on.

Hmmm... Haven't used sound forge for 2-3 years, so I can't remember, but check the options in soundforge and see if theres a place for audio input.

Also, in the RECORDING section of your windows volume controls, make sure Line-in is checked and not microphone.

re: no sound forge levels

hi tks 4 ya fast reply - yeah hv tried n checked those things u mentioned...cldnt find any audio input selection in SF though. Re-tested my audio hardware and software thru Ctrl Panel. Usually if I can playback my MD fine using PC speakers, the line-in connection and cables are working right? Can't really figure out wheer the problem lies...let me know if u hv other tips? Tks again!

I need to play a sound when the user mouse overs a certain link. My code works in IE but nothing happens in firefox 1.5, i've tried several codes but i still can't play sounds in firefox.

I have a javascript menu on one of my sites. The width of the drop downs is different when viewed in IE and Firefox. Is there a way to correct this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom