Sound Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamloco724

In Runtime
ok i got a dell e510 desktop that has Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB and i noticed that its makes like a crackling/static sound somtimes when i play music..so im looking into a new sound card does anyone have any suggestions on what card to get that i wouldnt have these type of problems with looking to spend between 50-150

iamloco724 said:
ok i got a dell e510 desktop that has Sound Blaster Audigy ADVANCED MB and i noticed that its makes like a crackling/static sound somtimes when i play music..so im looking into a new sound card does anyone have any suggestions on what card to get that i wouldnt have these type of problems with looking to spend between 50-150

You might try downloading and installing a new driver. CHeck the dell website to see if there is an update to the driver you have currently installed.

If all you do is play music with it or use 2.0 speakers, than go to Wal-Mart and buy a Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit for about $25. If you use a 2.1 system get an Audigy 2 ZS from newegg for around $70-$90. If you game and have a 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1 system, than buy an X-Fi XtremeMusic off newegg for about $125.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom