Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS PROBLEM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_boyd

Solid State Member
I have a Creative SBS 560 5.1 speaker system connected to my sound card. With the 3 plugs connected, I get no sound. With the green and black connected, I get front right, front left, rear right, and sub woofer. I only get sound when the green and black plugs are connected, but nothing for the front center, or rear left speakers. The speakers work as I switched them around. I ran a diagnostic with the enclosed software and it passed everything. I don't know if the problem is the card, or the subwoofer, as all the speaker connections are on the back. I also downloded and installed the latest driver.

Please help.

Thanks

is windows set for 5.1 system? Go into the audio control panel and make sure that it isn't set for a stereo system...instead set it for 5.1

Crysalis said:
is windows set for 5.1 system? Go into the audio control panel and make sure that it isn't set for a stereo system...instead set it for 5.1

As I read the quickstart guide, there is a list of all the creative speakers, and how to connect them, but mine isn't listed, so I think they are not compatible. I can get a set that is for around $40.

hmm sounds like its ur sound card...
ur speakers would have nothing to do with it, mayb one of the drivers on the sound card is broken

Good Luck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom