sony nw-a1000 mp3 player

Status
Not open for further replies.

poetry8

Baseband Member
hi guys i have the nw-a1000 mp3 player, i had been putting off buying it for ages but i saw it in the store window the other day on sale and bought it on the spot. when i originally installed the software everything worked fine, but i deleted the connect player auto update and then connect player would no longer work, so i uninstalled everything to do with the connect player and reinstalled it from the disc, this time connect player started up but it would not read the nw-a1000 or add music to it. so once again i deleted the connect player and this time tried to download the connect player direct from sonys website but everytime i go to the sony connect europe website there is a pop up msg saying windows explorer has encountered a problem and must close,then it closes the page. it did this several times before i got bored and reinstalled again from the disc. but to my surprise it still did not register the nw-a1000. i even tried switching usb ports,but again i had no luck. how can i sort this out and put more music onto my mp3 player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom