Serious Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmiller

Solid State Member
I recently bought a new digital camera. It Is A Casio Ex-Z110. It comes with the software Photo Loader, and Photohands, as well as one more which I cannot remember. For some reason, my camera will not upload the pictures and videos to the computer. It keeps saying that there is no device attached, or that there is no pictures on the camera, when there clearly is! My Operating System is Windows XP Professional Edition. I need my camera to begin filming claymations, which is my new hobby. I will be forever in debt to whoever can solve my problem! As far as I can see my computer meets the requirements for the camera. Here is some info on my computer:

Computer:
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional
OS Service Pack Service Pack 2
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
Computer Name MILLER
User Name Tyler

Motherboard:
CPU Type Intel Celeron, 1700 MHz (17 x 100)
Motherboard Name ECS P4S5MG/651+ (2 PCI, 1 AGP, 1 AMR, 2 SDR DIMM, 2 DDR DIMM, Audio, Video)
Motherboard Chipset SiS 651
System Memory 256 MB (PC133 SDRAM)
BIOS Type AMI (08/30/02)
Communication Port Communications Port (COM1)
Communication Port ECP Printer Port (LPT1)

Display:
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440SE with AGP8X (Microsoft Corporation) (64 MB)
3D Accelerator nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440SE with AGP8X
Monitor NetLup PRT-701702/701709/951709 [17" CRT] (12371)

Multimedia:
Audio Adapter SiS 7012 Audio

--------------------------------------------

If this isnt the correct information that you need, then please tell me what you need to know to help me fix my problem.

I would uninstall your camera software completely, then download and install the latest version off of the website.

Another thing you can do, if all else fails, is get a card reader for your computer. In case you didn't know, a card reader usually hooks up via USB and has a few card slots for camera memory cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom