Sennheiser HD800 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audio equipment is going to get so sophisticated and advanced someday that it will produce sound better than perfection.

Unfortunately not :p

The only thing that can sound the exact same as a piano, is a piano.
The only thing that can sound the exact same as someone knocking on a door, is someone knocking on a door.

You see wear im going, they'll get close, but in the end they will never get there.

good point oreo. sennheiser and bose has some of the best audio products out there today.

If anyone reads this thread, you'll live to regret that comment on bose ;)

Edit your post whilst you can..

omg @ bose :p

And the HD 800s are pretty crazy, most of all the price!

I'm happy with my HD 580s, just bought some new pads for them and the difference is amazing! They are like new phones, I didn't realize how worn they were!

Here's a pic of the old pad vs new LOL!!

img3979ql7.jpg

img3980nf3.jpg

good point oreo. sennheiser and bose has some of the best audio products out there today.

I know there are several posts about this. But basically it boils down to this.

Bose use tricks to make them sound good. The bounce the sound multiple times to make it appear to be coming from different direction when it isnt.

Case in point. The 2 speaker surround sound system.

While having it set optimally you will hear it great. But if you turn your head slightly to one side or move out of the optimal range you will lose the sound.

While compared to a real setup where you can move you head and still hear the sound around you. This is not possible with the Bose cause of the tricks they use to bounce the sound at you to get it appear like it is coming from different directions.

I think i used the term audiophonics when i made a comment about it before. But Crysalis, EricB, Rican and many other Audiophiles will agree. Bose is just playing tricks on you for a high price.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom