Semi-Annoying X-Fi prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMortar

In Runtime
Hi,

There is always about a 50% chance or probably more of a chance, that everytime I restart my comp, when i first play sound through my speakers, i get an annoying "tinkliy-static-sih, annoance" noise. And it will sound like that no matter what the source. The noise is very high pitched and fairly loud, even at low volumes.

Yet its very easy to fix, the way i fix it is by, switching back to entertainment mode, then go back to game mode, and my sound is perfectly normal again. So actually just switching the mode once fixes it, but this is unacceptable, because i should hear proper sound right from start. I didnt update drivers yet tho, but i never had this issue before, until well 2 months ago and i kinda ignore it, but its a little thing i wanna fix.

I have tghe same problem. I know it's because I have so many electrical things hook up and around my computer

MyComputer035.jpg

Yes, but i dont see why that has to do with anything, because if i switch modes in x-fi its fixed, so it seems more of a software problem. and this never happened before.

I bet if you started turning off stuff (especially stuff plugged into your usb ports), it might go away

I never tried switch speaker modes. I'm going to try it

I must have a different problem. I don't have an x-fi. turning the scanner off fixes it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom