SB Audigy 2:EAX Console, Surround Mixer and other software, how to get it without CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayen15

Baseband Member
hi,

I have a Sound Blaster Audigy 2, I bought my PC almost 2 years ago and I had everything installed on it, I didn't had any CD's. I installed the Sound Blaster Audigy 2 drivers but I can't find the application software such as the Surround Mixer, SoundFonts, EAX Console and other software, there only is.

I have found the http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp and installed the drivers, however I can't install any applications from that site because it does only contain Updates for Applications, so I need the 'original' software, which I don't have. So I was wondering if somebody know a way how to get / install this software to get the most out of my PC?

Thank you,

Rayen

Message Edited by

I would also liketo know this because I recently orderd an SoundBlaster Audigy 2 but I got it OEM and it dosent come with the software.

I got the Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro.

I can mail you a copy of the CD, but I'm not sure if it'll work since I have the ZS Platinum Pro.

I ran into this problem as well last week, until the friend who gave me the card found the CD, so I sympathazise. Even with the drivers, my computer locked up whenever I adjusted the volume on the breakout box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom