Samsung NV10 10MP Digital Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmewilson

Baseband Member
I am buying a new digital camera and most likely will be getting the Samsung NV10 10MP which is fairly new model to the UK market and has a great price tag. I'm after some reviews and user feedback from people who own this camera or plan to get one.

It's general interface, video quality, features, photo resolution etc.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK :)

I was thinking abotu buying an NV 3 as a whatever camera becuase it's the size of a credit card and can have music on it. I could fit it in my pocket and take it everywhere, or use it when I dont' want to lug my real camera gear around.

I have just bought this camera and it's outstanding, I paid £140 for it. I will post full user experience when i have fully tried it out.

I dont know too much about the camera, but if I recall correctly it is one of the ugliest camera's in the world, haha

It doesn't have much zoom does it? only 3x i think... unless you want to use digital zoom. Also the max shutter speed is only 1500? No shutter or aperture priority, or manual focus, no view finder and cant save in raw. i would have gone with something like a s6500fd/s6000fd or something for probably a similar price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom