Ripping Audio files from Disc???

Status
Not open for further replies.

safder

Solid State Member
Hi, ive got a problem. I want a really good song which is on a ps2 game, and i cant download. someone told me that they often get the ps2 disk, insert it into the pc, and according to the diff. file types, dowmnload an extractor to get the songs directly off the dsc.

I have inserted the disk, driver parallel lines, into the pc and there a few files (.irx, .imo, .img) can anyone please offer some advice on how to get a specififc song off the disc.

Thanks so much in advance, and sorry if this post doesnt belong in this forum, dont know where else to post this.

Thanks again

Sorry, could u explain wat you mean or provide a link or some info? Cheers :)

DAC = Digital to Anolog.

Basically it converts digital audio signals into analog audio signals, or more generally to convert digital signals into analog signals.

Ok, thanks, but how can i use this to 'extract or unzip, those files on that ps2 disc?

I cant access the song you see, and i dont even know where about it is on the disc, all thats on the disc is a few diff. files ( .irx, .img .iso)

safder said:
Sorry, could u explain wat you mean or provide a link or some info? Cheers :)

No problem: www.google.com search for "DAC" which means "Digital Audio Copy" or search for "EAC" which means "Exact Audio Copy" ... They are both CD audio ripping programs for Windows.

Ok thanks for the help so far. ive installed both software packages and when i open the disk, it has 1 track avialble, and on both softwares, when i try to 'copy from cd' it says it cant read it or there are no audio files. Does anyone know how i can firstly unzip those audio files from the original file types?

Here ive included two shots o what i get on my pc, hope someone can help :)

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8328/picture1rx8.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8561/picture2ja3.jpg

open the big image file with ultra iso or magic iso so that you can see the exact files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom