Ringing in brand new headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeeRoMaKi

In Runtime
I would just return them but I have a feeling it might be a driver issue and not a headset issue but also the fact that the place i bought it is now out of business hehe. alright here's the few problems im having with the headset. I will find a link to the headset so you all can see what kind they are as well. This is the headset Gigaware® Premium Digital USB Stereo Headphones w/Mic - RadioShack.com

the problems im having with these is as soon as i plug them in and once they have the "driver" installed to use it, i can hear a faint ringing in the headset but even playing games or even having the headset disabled, the ringing is still there and is very annoying (and giving me a headache easy) also my friends say my mic sounds like there is a helicopter in the background when i talk into the mic, but when i do test on ventrillo or in vista i hear it perfectly fine. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? I am plugging these into frontal usb slots and i have tried both usb's ..same effect.

PC audio is notoriously noisy. Especially USB power headphones, they are inherently bad. It is most likely to be signal noise.

Basicly.

It COULD be the speakers, but in all my headphone testing (check my sig) i've never had that problem from faulty drivers in the headphones. (drivers = the actual speaker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom