Removing DRM from WMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydzy

In Runtime
Yeah... so I had this CD you see. And I ripped it on to my computer with DRM, so the tracks can't be nicked. Yeah, so, then I backed up my audio collection. And then my computer blew up. So I have all these songs, all DRM, that I cant play on my current computer. So I'm just like... yeah, its ok, cause I am the legit owner of all the CDs on there, I can just rip them again, so I went over to my massive CD cabinet full of albums, and suddenly a friken shark drops down from the ceiling, and eats them all. Every last one. Crazy! I know, nuts! Who would have guessed, a shark in suburbia. Anywho, so the moral of the story is get yoru house sprayed for sharks ever 3 months.

So, is there any way to kill the DRM on these .wmas that i got that are all legally mine... Yeah.

Sydz

oh yeah, before you ask.
I punched the shark in the nose. It scuttered off into my bedroom and I havent been able to find it since. Sneaky sharks they are.

The only solution I know of is to use blaze media pro to make a real time recording of all the files as they play from wmp. It is a slow painstaking process but is the only way.You could also burn the files to a cd and then re rip them onto your computer with a winamp cd ripping plugin.

nah, wont let me burn DRM files to CD unless i have authorization over the files

oh, and i cant play the files @ all anyway to be able to record them in real time. They are locked

no luck there. prob with that program is that you need to be able to play the file on the computer to be able to convert it. lol, makes it legal, but still a problem if you are in a similar circumstance as i am, har har har

I've post at least 5 different ways over the years. I don't remember them. try digging into my old post. unfuk.exe (c left out) don't work anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom