Recording vhs' through wintv

Status
Not open for further replies.

skateforjondoe

Baseband Member
Hello,

I have a wintv PCI card on my computer and i am having trouble with recording through the vcr to the wintv to my computer.

What is going on is...I have the Audio Out going from the VCR to the Audio in on my motherboards integrated sound. and the video out from the vcr going to the WinTV's video IN...

I am not sure if that information mattters but i put it just incase...

so anyway i am recording south park bigger longer and uncut the vhs to my computer...when it is done recording through the wintv by pressing record on wintv2000 application and saving it to my folder, it says it is 33.8gb...it is able to play on windows media player, and when i try to burn it to a dvd on Nero it says it is ONLY 2GB, and fits on the dvd. the 33.8gb file seems pretty big to be on a 160gb hard drive, too big...so i am wondering is it all vcr recordings that are large in file size or is it just messed up???

someone please respond... thanks, oh and if there is anyway to make the south park bigger longer and uncut file (33.8gb) smaller on my hard drive please tell me how :)

and also there is no sound when i play southpark bigger longer and uncut on windows media player after it is recorded through wintv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom