record a pc with another pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

stumpy

Baseband Member
Hey guys I have made this mod for a game a long time ago and I want to use my computer to record it off of another one. I have a radeon x850xt, and I know that it takes in hi quality stuff because I have hooked up my camera to it and recorded it. And it looked good but I hooked up a dell dimension 2400s with a s-video out and it looked like crap. I was just wondering if there is a way to record this so it looks good. Any input would help greatly.
Thanks

stumpy

are you wanting to take a video of your screen?

If thats all, just get some software that does it. The only one i know of is Camtasia, but i'm sure theres others. Once you have the video file, burn it. Simple as pie.

I do have camtasia studio and it looks choppy. with useing 2 computers there isnt any choppyness. dose anyone else know how video game previews are made??? Thats How I want it to look.

lol figures. I'm working on finishing my degree and the only thing i have left is VIDEO! LOL

What are you trying to do with this video? Are you wanting it on DVD, or just to have online?

I will talk with one of my professors tomorrow and see what he thinks. He's a video guru so i'm sure he'll know. I'll post back if i get anything out of him.

I will probilly be online, maybe ill throw it on a dvd one of these days, but thanks a lot. This would help me a bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom