recommendation to you audio nerds :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
brb need to go slit my wrist...thanks mak for ruining my dreams :((((

nah seriously...i just thought it was a semi-neat idea. I'm sure there is some way you could make a very basic list. I'm sure you guys can agree that certain cards are better and that certain cards are crap..you know, that type of thing

If it wasnt such a daunting task and one that was more based on the opinion of the poster than anything i would fully agree. It would be like me trying to write up what is the best OS guide. Everyone knows i will say Vista. ;)

It is just that it is so hard to have a common opinion of what is the best sound card. Yeah we can agree on a few of them. But there would be disagreement on the rest.

bahhhh why do nerds need to be so opinionated and biased :(((( oh well lol

i'm sure they'll be a point in time something like this might be able to happen..but till then i guess people will have to post 1839821 times to figure out what they want lol :]

it's all subjective, one person's #1 sound card could be the next mans #10

Wafflehammer, nobody is being opinionated and biased.

Already as mods, we have a 24/7 job here on the forums. Do you have any idea how much spam we delete, how many bans, infractions, thread locks and stuff we have to deal with daily??

Also the correct term is audiophile, not nerd. I may decide to make some type of a general list for what to look for when it comes to audio gear, but i make no promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom