Questions about Cyber Acoustic 3602 Speakers w/ Samsung P2370HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnboy8281

Beta member
Hello, first time poster. I looked around some pages on here so I hope this isn't a repost. The monitor I'm currently using is a Samsung p2370HD seen here:

Samsung P2370HD 23 Widescreen LCD HDTV Monitor - 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 1000:1 Native, 50000:1, 5ms, VGA, DVI, HDMI, built-in HDTV Tuner at TigerDirect.com

I decided on this monitor to save some room (college dorm rooms aren't big enough!) so I use it as a TV and computer monitor. I recently purchased Cyber Acoustic's CA-3602 speakers for my desktop which can be seen here:

Newegg.com - Cyber Acoustics CA-3602 30 Watts RMS 2.1 Flat Panel Design Speaker System

I did some research and they are about the best budget desktop speakers out there. But that's not the point to this thread. When I use the TV portion of course the sound is through the monitors speakers and not the desktop speakers. Is there any kind of splitter cable I can get so that sound is directed to my desktop speakers whether I'm watching TV or on my desktop? Thanks for the help.

Well the output isn't really the problem. I want to be able to use the speakers connected to my computer and connected to my monitor for TV. I don't want to have to unplug the cable and plug it in the monitor every time i want to watch tv. Is there some sort of splitter that'd work with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom