Question DVD joing

Status
Not open for further replies.

continu

Baseband Member
Hello everyone,

I need some help, I already checked the videohelp guides and I'm still confused in some area's

My question: I want to join few video files together into 1 dvd+-R,
I first encode them into dvd or .ISO format and when I do so there are couple files/folders that are created exampe video_ts audio_ts and of course the dvd image.iso file...i usually just burn the .iso file onto a dvd and it plays, i just disregard about the other files and folders created.....i use avi2dvd program....

now if i were to create couple .iso files and i just burn the .iso files all together onto 1 dvd will it work ?? or do I need to do something with the rest of the files and folders that are created??

some of my .iso files are about 1.3gigs, i can fit 3 more .iso files onto 1 dvd instead of waste 3 dvd to fit 1 .iso file into each one...thats a waste of space...i need your help guys...thanks!!

cant do it either way

the files need to be in mpeg2 format and joined OR authored onto the dvd as separate titles

an .iso is a disk image in iso9660 format, one image per disk

go back to videohelp.com/tools and get gui4ffmpeg then google for dvdstyler

use gui4ffmpeg to make the mpeg's and dvdstyler to author the dvd's, both are free apps no strings or adware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom