Question about Computer Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris23

Beta member
Hi all,

A few months ago I purchased a set of Z-5500 speakers. Loved them immediately, however within a few hours of use the sub just stopped. I'm assuming it blew or something similar, so I sent it back to the seller (ebay). Long story short, I'm fairly sure the seller was a dud and I'm never getting it back, and I'm left with the control panel and speakers with no way of using them.

I'm thinking I will end up purchasing another set, as much as it sucks for the waste of money, but I was thinking maybe I could utilize the speakers I have as well, maybe getting some extra wire to extend the reach of them and put them elsewhere in the house, as well as have my normal set.

So, my question is; is it possible to do this, is there any kind of splitter to enable you to swap between which speakers the sound comes out of, and if so what is it and where can I get one? :) I got the idea from a similar device which switches between sets of AV cables if a tv only has one input for them.

Much Appreciated :)

Haha you got that right. I guess you have to be prepared for that when using something like eBay :/

Yeah I have, none on ebay, tried asking the official logitech resellers and logitech themselves and got nothing unfortunately :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom