Ps3 to Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_m91

Beta member
Hey, i was just wondering if my speakers would work with a ps3. i'm not really a computer wizz so i wouldnt know much but i've been told to get rca 3.5? for the sound ? i am buying hdmi-Dvi cable. i have LS21 Logitech speakers but as far as i am concerned i only have 1 area where i can plug speakers into my sub. as i am buying the rca for the sound i can't have the speakers and the rca in at the same time. or could i ? Really stuck here would appreciate your help.
thanks in advance.

these are the speakers.
http://article.techlabs.by/img/article/7436/DSC05653.jpg

*edit*
anyone ? i'm fairly desperate

Does your speaker system have a line in port? I have Logitech speakers too, and the wire remote has a line-in port for any audio source.

If not, what I used to do, was connect the speakers to the line out of my computer and then my gaming console to the line-in of the computer as well.

sorry i'm not sure what a line in port is. i have 2 seperate speakers pluggin into a sub. on the back of the sub there is only a speaker output and audio line in but i cant touch it as it is moulded in. the 2 seperate speakers that are pluged into the sub have nothing on the back just wires that lead to the sub and into the green output thing on the computer, and i do have a remote control for headphones only i think. thats all i know about it really if that helps ? you said you could play it through the computer lineout, i think i have 2 of these, are they green ?

thanks.

Yes that was what b1gaple suggested. My method would be a female 3.5 that would go directly into the speakers bypassing the computer altogether.

Whichever you have easy access to and prefer.

Yes that was what b1gaple suggested. My method would be a female 3.5 that would go directly into the speakers bypassing the computer altogether.

Whichever you have easy access to and prefer.

would do that but the sub wouldnt work, only the 2 little speakers so i'll just get the male 3.5m

thanks for all your help, muchly appreciated.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom