Probs with audio, pls help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordsmanKaz

Solid State Member
hi there, back again, but now i have another prob.
recently bought new pc for my sister with a PcChips motherboard model M955g. everything is cool about this mobo. but the prob comes when i want to plug the front panel audio to the mobo. it is not clear whats wrong.,

first i tried the setup in the manual, but the cables in the case r slightly diff. so by elimination proccess i plugged the cables in the Audio1 HEADER, (be4 this i removed the 2 jumpers connecting 5,6 and 9,10) according to the manual i have to plug there the cables form the case.. well the prob. is that in the case i dont have the same ammount of cables as the manual expects me to plug there. i have, :

- Mic and Mic Bias
- 2 Grounds
- Spk_Out_Left and Speak_Out_Right

ok, the problem is that, if i connect em with the cables on the assumed possitions, i only get audio in the front panel but NOT in the rear panel, if i unplug em, well only audio in the rear, but not in the front...

itts quite weird, since my case has no front panel, i have no point of reference...

can any1 pls help me out.. i tried the pcchips.com site but not too helpful there

thank you in advance

Attachments

• audio_header1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom