Problems With Winamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairuza

Baseband Member
When I use the >add media< command to add albums to my audio list, they are being listed incorrectly. Where it should say 'artist' it lists the name of the album, then the name of the album again, like so:

Say I have the album, Walking With Strangers by the band, Birthday Massacre and say I have the tracks: "Kill The Lights", "Goodnight" and "Falling Down";

It will be listed like this:

Walking With Strangers | Walking With Strangers | Kill The Lights
Walking With Strangers | Walking With Strangers | Goodnight
Walking With Strangers | Walking With Strangers | Falling Down

Then, in my artists' pane, I have Walking With Strangers listed as an artist, which it's not; it's the name of the album. The artist for this album is Birthday Massacre.

How can I make sure that the name of the artist is displayed in this slot, followed by the album title, followed by the track name?

Thanks,

F x

How were the tracks ripped from CD? If they were not ripped with Artist name and Album name then they will not be displayed correctly either.

Well, they were...

I used Express Rip.

I've got a whole album that is corrupted as well, according to the laptop; but not so on my desktop system. First, I couldn't see any of my music under one specific artist in the laptop, so I disconnected the drive; reconnected it, for the laptop to say I had a corrupted file. I'm ripping it again.

I don't know. When I used WMP, it worked faultlessly. I go into another forum and everyone's saying "WMP is rubbish, use WInamp and ACC etc. I've been up two nights in a row, just trying to put a few albums onto the laptop. I'm really frustrated.

F x

And NOW not one of the other albums play, either!!!

I've had enough of this. I'm going to sell this idiotic thing and buy a radio.

Yes it is only a trial. That is because it is not a free application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom