Problems with all media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabou

Solid State Member
Hi.. i have a problem with my media players such as windows media player, and realplayer. when i first fire up the system and play a movie file, it will play fine.... but after the first movie, it lags really bad...like my whole system slows down.until i close out the movie...doesnt matter what i use, like i said before....anyway, anyone know what might be the problem and how to resolve this?

OS- Windows XP Home ed. SP2
Athlon 64 3.5 mhz
350 Antec Power supply
1gig. memory
80gig HD
nvidia 5200 128mb
asus A8V deluxe

my specs..thanx in advance for the help...:D

yeah i do a daily virus scan and adware...also all drivers are updated...the movie becomes a slide show basically...as for like realtime or even quicktime online stream it will play for a few seconds and the screen will go green, in the video area...then it'll lag out my system until closed.

this is really puzzling to me...

ummm..i guess not...whats a good spyware program?....i use AVG, and Ad-Aware....i thought Ad-Aware took care of spyware?

for XP, use spyboy search and destroy ALONG WITH Microsoft Anti-spyware. I put both of them on my new system and i've never had ONE entry of spyware. They work GREAT together

ran the spyware, and guess what?....no more problems!!!! thanx so much .....learn something new all the time...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom