Problem with Watching Video's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChevMiester003

Baseband Member
Video Watching - PLEASE HELP!

Hi,

i've noticed recently that i cant watch any video's without the color and graphics being distorted, everything is all distorted and the colors are all bright greens yellows and whites.

I use WinAMP and Windows Media Player and both of them cant play any video normally now.. i know its not the video's im watching cause i even tried a new one other day on both players and still the same problem.

I dont think its a problem with my Graphics Card because it's working fine on Games and Applications etc its just watching video's i have a problem with..

Any Help would be Greatly Appreciated. :(

-------- Im editing this post now cause i found disabling graphic acceleration in Display > Settings > Advanced down to the middle one has fixed the problem, but the graphics are slightly blocky and although all the color is fixed now, you can see how its all blocky.

Any other way to fix beside bringing down acceleration?

ok, if u just updated an NVIDIA video driver u might have the same problem i did. If so go to:

NVIDIA Settings; choose color correction; change "Apply color corrections to: Desktop" to "Apply color corrections to: All"; Apply;
Ok; happy viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom