Problem With Toshiba Satellite - Compatible AC 97 stereophonic sound systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

suwasnp

Beta member
Dear frens,
i am new to this website, so i don't know much rules and regulations, so sorry if i mistakenly done some during this post..

Few days back i bought Toshiba Satellite M18 (Model No.- PSM18Q-00004) . and accidently i format it and tried to install WindowXp Pro but i lost my sound. i don't have sound card driver software. When i see the book let it says : Compatible AC 97 stereophonic sound systems.........

So from where i can get this driver software........?? i get tense cause i just bought it and it has started problem like this......

also my modem : international V.90 56kb modem .....i don't have driver........there are many more i lost.....but primarily i am seraching for the sound card driver......

willl anyone help me !!!

regards
suwasnp

more or less, there was software/drivers on the hard drive.
when you formatted, you deleted them.... the devices need the correct drivers and apparently, Win XP pro does not have them.

so try Toshiba's website or figure out what the exact device is on your laptop and go to the manufactur's website

or, if you bought the laptop, it should have come with software???

Yeah thanks for your reply...
i tried but i can't figure out.....but the fact is that every model has same drivers throught out isn't it ??

so i am searching if anybody will help me finding drivers on this model : toshiba satellite psm18.....

so in fact i am searching driver for it ...i went throught toshiba online support but they haven't include this model number ..???
i am shocked for this..what is happening ??

hmmm

I myself have a satellite pro and all my sound devices and hardware are YAMAHA. try the YAMAHA website if you are unsure what the hell your sound devices are...

thanks

Thanks buddy,
i tried toshiba online support asia....which contained all drivers for me,... and now it is fine...

thanks for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom