Presentation Format Problems

laingy24

Beta member
Ok so I am sure someone could help me as I know it has been done before ... but how?!?

Ingredients
3 x Samsung 50" 5500 Series Full HD Smart LED TV (UN50F5500)
1 x Company willing to buy software (within a reasonable price bracket).
1052 x Employees needing information to be displayed on these screens.

Goal
To find a way to display slides (e.g. Leadership Pictures, Employee News, Photographs, Calendars etc.) on these screens that run almost like a PowerPoint presentaion. that are shown on a continuous loop.

To have the templates set up so that others can easily modify the slide/image to reflect any simple changes (e.g. When leaders change, updating calendar etc.).

What I Know
Looking at the spec of the TV online it says that they following file types are supported:
3GPP, AAC, AC3, ADPCM, APE, ASF, AVI, BMP, DD+, DivX, DivX 3.11, DivX 4.x, DivX 5.x, DivX 6.x, FLAC, FLV, H.264, HE-AAC, JPEG, LPCM, M2TS, M4A, MIDI, MKV, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPA, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, MPEG4 ASP, MPEG4 SP, MPO, MTS, MVC, OGG, PNG, PSB, SML, SRT, SSA, SUB, SVAF, SVI, TP, TS, TXT, VOB, VP6, VP8, VRO, WAV, WMA, WMV.

Other Info
What would be the best device (e.g. Thumb Drive, External Hard Drive etc.) to save your recommended file type on to then be able to upload them into the TV unit?

I am techy savy for the most part and will pick up advanced softwares in a heartbeat but user friendliness for the collegues that will relieve me is a huge piece to this puzzle.

Thank you Tech Forums ... I hope you can help!

Back
Top Bottom