PowerPoint Show to DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarwileDR

Beta member
Does anyone know of any good freeware that will convert or allow a PowerPoint show to run on DVD. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

DC

hello,
Well I have done this many times for teachers in my school and for relatives. You must play the slideshow without any automatic clicking stuff it must be manual. Then go to the first slide and make sure that everything that is supposed to be there is (graphics that bounce in text etc.) Then push Print Screen. Push CTRL+ESC and go to paint. Edit--->Paste. Your slide should be there now. dot his to every slide naming them numerically. Then go to Movie Maker or what ever video editing stuff you use and import these pictures into the timeline. Set how long you want them to show up and then preview it to make sure it is all ok. Export the movie as a WMV/MPG/AVI or whatever your program uses for Movie Maker it will be WMV then get Stoik Video converter to convert the WMV to an AVI. Then use Nero to burn the AVI as a VCD. That is the way I do it. You will get a true HIGH QUALITY copy of your powerpoint. Any freeware program out there is POOP. The quality is awful. What these programs do is they capture the slideshow being player using some kind of screen capture thing and the quality is depressing lol. Not suitable for TV playback at all. This is the only to do it properly. It can take some time though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom