Is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rawan AbuSalman said:
sorry...I didnt read the final post...what exactly do you want to do so that the people will not hear your original voice? If it is a live radio show, then why do you want to record?

I dont know much about these stuff and how they work...but you can connect it to your pc (I dont know if the things you use for the show can be connected and from where the output sound is generated...) but lets say you have an ordianry radio-cassette player...you can connect to the pc (from the headphone place on the radio to the line in in the sound card on the pc)...then, when you open the program (funny voice), you can hear what is generated by the radio (the songs, music, talkshows...) with the pitch you choose...I dont know if this might help...
i go on air with winamp radio software. its just a software. right now when i'm using the pitch software i can hear my voice changed from the speaker but when i'm having the live radio program people hear my original voice. I want to know if there is anything i can do so that they will hear my voice after beign changed by the pitch software. and i have to be able to respond to the situations as they come along in the radio so i can't just record my voice and let it play on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom