Is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amirr

Solid State Member
Hi
I downloaded free software today from download.com and the software is for changing your voice pitch. But when I use the mic from my headphone and turn on the program I can hear my voice with different pitch but when IÂ’m recording it actually comes back to my original voice. I wanted to know if there is anyway that I can change the setting of my audio system so that people will hear the sound that is coming from the speakers not from the mic.

Here you can check this free software
http://www.download.com/Funny-Voice/3000-2133_4-8723947.html?tag=lst-0-1

Hmmm... I doubt it, try tweaking with the options menu ( probably playback/line-in record)

TheSiege said:
Hmmm... I doubt it, try tweaking with the options menu ( probably playback/line-in record)
thax for the reply
where can i find this option?:confused:

TheSiege said:
Isn't there a tools menu at the top of the screen? If so, go to tools, then options.
i can't find it
can find the option inside the Control Panel??

TheSiege said:
No, on the recording program itself
i acctualy want to use it for my live radio program that i have on monday...when i'm having my live radio program and the software is on people hear my orig. voice. thats because this software is not made for this purpose. my question is, is possible to do something that i people will be able to hear the voice that is changed by the software??

Hey...
I have been using this program for years now...

when IÂ’m recording it actually comes back to my original voice.
What are you recording with? If you want to save a recorded copy on your hd, then you must click "record" on the prog itself, then, after the recording is finished, click on "install on desktop"

If you are recording using any other program, lets say windows sound recorder, you also can record the sound that is heard by the speakers (but I think the quality will be less)...

You can change that by either going to the sound recorder and clicking 'audio properties', or simply by going to the control pannel and clicking on 'sounds and audio devices', then click on the 'audio' tab and then click on the recording volume... (you might want to click on then on options>properties and then selecting all the recording options...click then ok)
Usually, by defualy, the Mic is checked...If you select either Stereo Mix or AUX Volume (Im note sure which one...try both) and then hit the record button, it should record directly from the speakers not from the mic...

I hope I was of any help...

Rawan AbuSalman said:
Hey...
I have been using this program for years now...

What are you recording with? If you want to save a recorded copy on your hd, then you must click "record" on the prog itself, then, after the recording is finished, click on "install on desktop"

If you are recording using any other program, lets say windows sound recorder, you also can record the sound that is heard by the speakers (but I think the quality will be less)...

You can change that by either going to the sound recorder and clicking 'audio properties', or simply by going to the control pannel and clicking on 'sounds and audio devices', then click on the 'audio' tab and then click on the recording volume... (you might want to click on then on options>properties and then selecting all the recording options...click then ok)
Usually, by defualy, the Mic is checked...If you select either Stereo Mix or AUX Volume (Im note sure which one...try both) and then hit the record button, it should record directly from the speakers not from the mic...

I hope I was of any help...
thanks for the reply Rawan AbuSalman.
but i need this software for my radio program that i have tomorrow and i want to know if htere is anyway so that people will hear my voice with the pitch changed while i'm talking. because its a live program. Is there anyway that i can change the setting so that they will hear my voice that is changed?

sorry...I didnt read the final post...what exactly do you want to do so that the people will not hear your original voice? If it is a live radio show, then why do you want to record?

I dont know much about these stuff and how they work...but you can connect it to your pc (I dont know if the things you use for the show can be connected and from where the output sound is generated...) but lets say you have an ordianry radio-cassette player...you can connect to the pc (from the headphone place on the radio to the line in in the sound card on the pc)...then, when you open the program (funny voice), you can hear what is generated by the radio (the songs, music, talkshows...) with the pitch you choose...I dont know if this might help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom