Poor Audio Quality on New Headset - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Technology > Computer Audio and Multimedia
Click Here to Login

Old 07-11-2017, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Poor Audio Quality on New Headset

Recently, I got a new headset, the Razor HyperX Cloud Stinger to be exact. There were no drivers I had to install, as it promised a simple plug n' play kinda deal. I did just that, plug it in, everything in the correct port and whatnot, and played some audio. The sound quality was absolutely dreadful, everything sounded washed out. Confused, I plugged it into the back ports (the correct ones again) and the problem persisted. I plugged in my old ones and the quality for them, was fine. Long story short my sound quality is really bad.

Oh, just thought I mention that my old headset was the LETTON G5 Gaming Headset Stereo PC Computer Headphones with Microphone
notreallyheroic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio driver, headset

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off