please help problem with creative labs media source 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

nigel123

Beta member
hi can anybody help here i have a creative labs soundblaster live 24 installed on my windows xp sp2 computer, ok here is the problem yesterday i decided to play some music well anyway when i opened the mediasorce 5 library it told me that my music folder was corrupt and that it could not use the backup or something like that so i decided to scan it with my anti-virus software and it did not find anything or also scan the same folder (music folder) with my anti-spyware software no problem next i uninstalled the program and reinstalled the program twice and now i get this creative import appilcation has caused a problem. when ever i try to use the creative labs updater that does not work, i please a message on there forum with no luck, this is getting on my nerves because i don't seem to be haveing this problem with windows media player, realplayer or winamp. i like this program because i can use the eax on it if this can't be solved does anybody now of a media player which has eax i can use on it. sorry for the long message, please help me.

nigel.

use XP system restore to go back to time when there was no problem.

If this path is not an option uninstall creative software entirely, perhaps in safe mode to be sure and/or use registry cleaner of choice. Reboot PC and install the application again.

Media source is a nice player tho, worth the hassle IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom