P2P question

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdpuck

Solid State Member
What would you say is the best program for downlaoding music and videos and that stuff?? Post what your oppinion is please

crossposting? im no mod, so i dont wana say tomuch, just trying to keep u out of trouble

Er...I think this is against posting regulations. Even so Kazaa is filled with spyware and all kinds of garbage like that. I wouldnt suggest doing illegal downloads period. A waste of time and a good way to get you into alot of trouble. I know the odds are small but still...something to think about.

Avast antivirus automatically scans Kazaa, kazaa lite,direct connect, direct connect ++, bearshare, Imesh, winMX, limewire and bittorrent

LimewirePRO. Thats all I need really, I get songs quicker than any other P2P service, and theres no malware whatsoever.

i had seen my friend using Gluz, i found it very nice, no pop-ups and nothing else.

its java based, so u got to have JRE installed, else while it is installing, do not get afraid.

what kind of music you listen?some p2p have more songs in a certain style than another p2p...

Direct-Connect = great for rare stuff

eDonkey =lot of complete discography zipped,and movies you wont find in some other p2p

Bittorrent=just like eDonkey,surprisingly fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom