• Yes, always.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, never.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamil said:
You're entitled to your opinion. It started with no one being able to tell the difference from the source to AAC to not caring what anyone else thinks because you know the difference.

I'm glad this is ending, actually.

no you don't, because you wouldn't have start it again.

this is the truth. A person is hard pressed to tell the difference between a 320kbps AAC file from the original source.

Now y'all AAC haters have took that statement and made so many distortions from it. y'all will rip it at 96kbps and then you will claim that the above is false. or you will rip rip it at 180kbps and say the same thing.

A 320kbps AAC file will sound better than any other compressing format at the same bitrate. Period. Point Blank. End of Story

I've said that from the beginning and I will say it know. My stance hasn't changed. you have just distorted and manipulated the facts, because you don't want to be Wrong.

My last year speakers. I pawned them for a thousand bucks (I never should have done that) and lost them.

Thiel CS 3.5 ($4,000.00)
Picture013.jpg

I would reccomend to convert all your songs to ACC. But then you would have to deal with compatibility issues if you want to share with your friends when they have windows. OGG has a similar issues. Thats why you should have Winamp or iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom