Now I need a webcam....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr DMoney

In Runtime
I just got may tablet for school. Its a very nice gateway C-142XL tablet. I love the thing to death, to bad Gateway isn't making anymore... Anyway it doesn't come with a built in camera, but if it did I would still need another one anyway for what I am going to do with it.

You see the tablet for for two things, using photoshop using a pen for once, and for taking notes. I know that OneNote uses mutimedia functions to record video. That is what i plan to do... So you see that if I had a built-in webcam I wouldn't be able to use it unless my tablet was unoccupied....

So the question is: What is the best webcam I can get for $50, and has a built-in Microphone....

I was kind of leaning towards this....
Newegg.com - Hercules Dualpix Exchange 1280 x 960 (interpolated) 30fps USB Interface WebCam - Web Cams

I also have one other problem...

I have a KWORLD TV Tuner Card VS-LTV7131R Video Device an I am having a problem finding software for it. I have try there software and it is the worst. Truthfully I wished I bought a different card... Well, any info will help...

Logitech is a brand name, yes I have seen some good stuff, but nothing too amazing for the price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom