No SoundPinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate

NtTech

Baseband Member
I haven't had this issue before but when I imported a .mp4 into Pinnacle Studio 14, it removed the sound from the video. I know there was sound because I can hear the sound in the raw file just fine in Windows Media Player. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I haven't had this issue before but when I imported a .mp4 into Pinnacle Studio 14, it removed the sound from the video. I know there was sound because I can hear the sound in the raw file just fine in Windows Media Player. Does anyone know how to fix this?

How exactly did you save the mp4 video file ?
If you exported the video make sure to check the output settings and make sure the audio is enabled on it.
If you clicked file save as or save project as be sure to choose the correct format.

If you have the original file by chance use windows media classic from klite codec pack.
Check it with winamp to be sure all video players can play them.
If not something may have gone wrong while importing and exporting the video file.
Download K-Lite Codec Pack Mega

How exactly did you save the mp4 video file ?
If you exported the video make sure to check the output settings and make sure the audio is enabled on it.
If you clicked file save as or save project as be sure to choose the correct format.

If you have the original file by chance use windows media classic from klite codec pack.
Check it with winamp to be sure all video players can play them.
If not something may have gone wrong while importing and exporting the video file.
Download K-Lite Codec Pack Mega

I used OBS, it is an opensource screen recorder. For encoder I have x264 selected and use CBR checked, I am not quite sure what that means though. Also thank you, I will try to downlad that file and see if it works.

Back
Top Bottom