No more cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

In Runtime
Hello everyone,
so, the graduate school that i live at has cut our cable and I am now left in the dark.
I have netflix so I can watch some stuff on my Tv, but I was wondering if anyone know how I can watch TV via the web? I am wanting to watch channels like fox news, TNt ( NBA Playoffs) ESPN maybe some HGTV and food network? anyone know of anything that can ease my no cable pain?

You can't watch everything, but most major networks have the ability to watch full episodes at their websites within a day or 2 of airing (NBC.com for example).

Another good site for catching up on some popular shows including new episodes is Hulu.com.

yea, I use those as well. I guess I was hoping for some software or something that would put it all in one place. So i don't have to go to their website.
I use hulu a lot as well, but I would like a media player that just has everything at one easy location.

I believe there may be ways to integrate Hulu along with Netflix into Windows Media Center. Other than that there really isn't anything out there that can do what you want :(

Sad days,
that is ok though.
Thank you for the help Surge. i will google some more info about the netflix/hulu in WMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom