Nine Inch Nail Remix Album on Bittorrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Nine Inch Nails is one of the few bands that is openly opposing the music industry by trying out new ways and methods to distribute their music. This time a full album called ‘The Limitless Potential' containing 21 tracks of fan made Nine Inch Nail remixes were released to the public.
Several multitrack versions of Nine Inch Nails songs were released as Open Source earlier this year which have been used to create the remixes. So, the band made available some of their songs and the fans used them to create wonderful remixes of those songs.
The songs can be listened to on the official remix website, streamed or downloaded as torrents with a size of roughly 140 Megabytes. I took the liberty to link to the source multitrack songs by Nine Inch Nails which can be downloaded directly from the website listed below.
the_limitless_potential.jpg

Read More:
Nine Inch Nails Limitless Potential
Nine Inch Nails Multitrack Songs

woot, subscribed so i can find it when i get home. I seriously need some new NIN, last cd i have is downward spiral :( I'm too cheap to buy cd's anymore

I liked a lot of [N.I.N] early stuff like Pretty Hate Machine, Broken, Fixed, Downward Spiral, etc. However I don't like any of the newer stuff that has been coming out in the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom