Nice speakers on a budget!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysonicheart

Solid State Member
Hello, ive been using headphones for my pc speakers for years now and ive always noticed that the sound quality without headphones is really not that great so im looking to upgrade from a $30 set to atleast a $150+ i play a lot of video games but the thing im really looking for in speakers is a full bodied sound that i can blast pretty loud or low with and without headphones and still maintain a crisp sound, if anyone has some suggestions that would be sweeeet, im sure this will help out some other people looking to get some good speakers to listen to music on

For an idea of the type of music i listen to it mostly ranges from alternative - hard rock - metalcore - melodic d metal etc heres some bands i like too:

All that remains, as i lay dying, sonic syndicate, parkway drive, the human abstract, i set my friends on fire, alexisonfire, red, disarmonia mundi, sum 41, three days grace, chevelle, trust company to list a few

Well im not sure exactly what you're looking for but, if you want two channel audio then id reccomend the Creative T40 speakers - I recently had to downgrade my audio system (sucks being a student with a negative income...) and I got these, while they are no where near as good as a full stereo system these are the best sounding "computer speakers" I've heard. If you want the best quility though I would reccomend that you look online at second hand audio systems (Receivers, floor speakers etc.), which can have some really good deals on quality components.

I'm not really sure you can get a good full sound for $150. There arn't any dedicated pc speakers which are good. You can either hook up hi-fi speakers or get monitor speakers, these are your best bet for a loud good sound.

Alternatively, you can get full sound that goes loud out of $150 headphones :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom