new speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
i just bought a new set of surround sound speakers

they are

logitech x-530 5.1

when i try and play music when im playing W.o.W i cant near my music for some reason

i dont have no sound card yet but im hoping to go buy one soon so im useing onboard

do i need to download any drivers for these?

Onboard still counts as a sound card.

You still need to install the drivers for the onboard sound card.

Also, did you plug in the speakers in the right places of the sound card? Green port

No, but you probably need to properly balance the WoW sounds and the mediaplayer.

I find the games are really jacked compared to music on the computer.

Edit...... **** ninja'd.

No drivers for speakers, yes for sound card.

i have the sound card drivers installed allready

and yes there in the right sockets there are 3 jacks i need to plug into the back but i will double check them

they allso seem to be making a noise like a POP but it does it like every 10-20 mins

*EDIT*

ok now my sounds works

its just when i turn the sound ON in worldofwarcraft i cant hear the music playing from youtube and its really starting to annoy me

^ unless he is running XP. XP never really worked with my 5.1 setup and x-fi xtrememusic either. it only would out put to the front speakers.

just another reason why XP sucks. but my 5.1 works beautifully in vista and win 7.

guess ill have to save up for windows 7 when it comes out then :/

Actually it's already up for pre-order. The Home Premium is only £45-50 if you pre-order it before Aug 9 (and then you don't need to pay until it comes out).

I pre-ordered mine from Curry's cos they were cheapest and had free shipping, but I think they might be sold out now.

Actually it's already up for pre-order. The Home Premium is only £45-50 if you pre-order it before Aug 9 (and then you don't need to pay until it comes out).

I pre-ordered mine from Curry's cos they were cheapest and had free shipping, but I think they might be sold out now.

but what if i dont have the money by then? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom