New PC Speakers, Again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... sod Monitors there confusing. Its been a loooong time since i looked at technical side of monitors (Frequency stuff, curves, Impedance ect ect) Maybe i'll try and understand it a bit more later this week when i can be bothered to sit down, and take in confusing information.

Theres only so much i can understand at 13 :cool:

How about Shelf/Hi-Fi speakers...

And if low end monitors are rubbish, why do they do them ?

What should the settings be at on Bass Redirection and boost be at for Pure audio. I cant find EQ Settings in the Creative SB Live Card settings...

like I said, i'm not gonna help out when you don't understand what studio monitors are other than speakers. Buying cheap is never an option for monitors (though eric got a deal on his). Mine costed me $500 a PIECE, and they aren't anything AMAZING. You still aren't understanding your headphones (frequency response and curves) so I dont want to guide you into getting monitors. Disabling soundcard features is easy - just go in and turn all EQ, CMSS, 3d, and any other enhancements off. That gives you pure sound.

Eric: XLS? I should slap you!!

XLR!!!!!!! Ground, hot, negative

I know XLR. I meant the TRS plug style.

like I said, i'm not gonna help out when you don't understand what studio monitors are other than speakers. Buying cheap is never an option for monitors (though eric got a deal on his). Mine costed me $500 a PIECE, and they aren't anything AMAZING. You still aren't understanding your headphones (frequency response and curves) so I dont want to guide you into getting monitors. Disabling soundcard features is easy - just go in and turn all EQ, CMSS, 3d, and any other enhancements off. That gives you pure sound.

Eric: XLS? I should slap you!!

XLR!!!!!!! Ground, hot, negative
are you joking!? ive got an X-fi Xtreme audio, if i turn off CMSS-3D and crystalizer the sound is alot quieter and the sub is barely making any bass, in short its rubbish, enable CMSS-3D and about 30% on the crystalizer and WOW loud and punchy bass :cool:

Yes that maybe true, but you turn that all off... and thats what i would REALLY soundlike without any enhancements.

are you joking!? ive got an X-fi Xtreme audio, if i turn off CMSS-3D and crystalizer the sound is alot quieter and the sub is barely making any bass, in short its rubbish, enable CMSS-3D and about 30% on the crystalizer and WOW loud and punchy bass :cool:

you are embarrassing yourself

You, sir, have NO idea what you are talkin about.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... oh I'm sorry, you were serious...

Crysalis all im saying is the sound is rubbish with no enhancements turned on, i never claimed to be a sound expert did i? jesus christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom