A new cool toy and speaker question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotionCommotion

Beta member
First, a compliment to the guys at Creative Tech. I just got Creative's new wireless soundcard. Fantasitic! My computer is in the office, i put in a 801.11g wireless network, and music is magically in the living room. I don't have a TV in my livingroom, but I don't need one because the sweet little remote control with LCD that comes with it is perfect. The resolution is not perfect, but good enough for my ears. I plan on getting rid of my old stereo tomorrow!

Second, a question. I also bought Logitech's Z-560 4.1 speakers to go with it. Didn't read the fine print from Creative, and didn't realize that the wireless soundcard only works 2.1 speakers. I believe I could make the 4.1 work like 2.1, but the second problem is the wife thinks they are too big. So, what now the question....

Can the Logitech Z-560 be used with my TV and/or DVD player, and have nothing to do with my computer?

Thanks, Michael

Yes, but you will need an adapter to make it work right...
Radio Shack to the rescue...

The first thing I did was check with Radioshack. They said they didn't have anything. Can you further help with a part description? Thanks

I've never actually seen a TV or DVD set-up for 4.1...usually Stereo or 5.1...the speakers will still work but not like "surround"

I will give you a full description shortly... I have to look up some data and then I will post it all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom