Nero Burning Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeneran

Baseband Member
When i try to create a DVD on Nero after about 15 seconds i get a error that says burn proccess failed. Then it asks if i want 2 save the diagnostics of the problem. Any ideas why i am getting this error?

Ok i got the .avi file from my friends camera b'cause we had recorded some stuff that we wanted to burn onto DVD. I converted the file into a mpeg using TMPGENC. Then i went into nero and created a DVD, then when i click burn it starts off with the progress bar filling up too like 2% then it comes up burn process failed and ejects the disc.

Aeneran said:
Ok i got the .avi file from my friends camera b'cause we had recorded some stuff that we wanted to burn onto DVD. I converted the file into a mpeg using TMPGENC. Then i went into nero and created a DVD, then when i click burn it starts off with the progress bar filling up too like 2% then it comes up burn process failed and ejects the disc.

when you recorded did you use nerovision express to import the mpeg files or did you try to burn a dvd video (Nero's dvd video setting) using just an mpeg?

dvd video needs .ifo, .bup and .vob Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom