need hlep choosing video recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it will run out fast. how many hours mins will i be able to store on it if i was NOT using HD?. it can recorde in other defanition other than HD?. and what cards would i use for it?

a. I don't know what format it records the videos in could be anywhere from 2 mins(raw) to 4 hours(h.264)

b. READING the specs from that page says 720P or 1080P

c. READING again! (amazing) says SD card including SDHC

a. I don't know what format it records the videos in could be anywhere from 2 mins(raw) to 4 hours(h.264)

b. READING the specs from that page says 720P or 1080P

c. READING again! (amazing) says SD card including SDHC

hrmm. should i get it. id like to be able to recorde atleast 30 min's. is 720p a more standered defanition??

so do you rekon that video camera is worth it fat clown id liek to be able to store atleast 30 mins of video on it maybe not HD though because i'll puting them on the internet. id liek to have the choice to shot either with HD or with out HD.

I'd think at least 120 minutes on 8 gigs even on full 1080P
you could e-mail the manufacture for more details

720p is still HD, just not FULL HD(1080)

I am not in the market for a video camera...(don't know prices) so whether if it's worth it is up to you

I'd think at least 120 minutes on 8 gigs even on full 1080P
you could e-mail the manufacture for more details

720p is still HD, just not FULL HD(1080)

I am not in the market for a video camera...(don't know prices) so whether if it's worth it is up to you

atleast 120 mins on 1080p ayy. why did i not think of that i'll emaill tham and ask thanks.

seem to be having troube findiing there main site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom