Need help with Logitech Z-560

Status
Not open for further replies.

bolerba

Beta member
Hello,

I am a total newb when it comes to computer stuff so please help me out. I currently have a Logitech Z-560 4.1 system that I purchased on eBay refurbished. It is hooked to my computer and works great.

I also have a 27 inch LCD TV and an xbox 360. I am wondering if there is anyway I can hook up the Z-560 to my TV to play xbox on. I am asking because I dont want to have to buy another surround sound system for my TV (and then have two, they would be in the same room) if I dont have to. That would just be alot of speakers in a small area.

Again, I am new at this so any help is greatly appreciated.

B

I've never heard of anyone EVER trying to do that, but you might want to try the forum's SEARCH function just to make sure...

I tried to search logitech z-560 and came up with nothing to do with it. I read a few pages of the audio section and the xbox section and again nothing. Forgive me for being a newb, I just want some help. What should I search for?

It depends, now I don't know much about your speaker system, personally I have Logitech Z-5500, and I used a coaxial plug to hook it up to my DVD player, a optical cable for my PS2, and the red, green and black cable for my computer, but like I said, have on idea for your system. Now I think you could, somehow, plug your speakers up thru the headphone output on your TV, off course you want get real surround sound, but you wouldn't anyways since you have 4.1, and not 5.1

what kind/how many inputs are there on your system?

What you may need to do is buy an A/V switch ($10-$20). This way you can choose between what source you want to listen to. If those speakers take coaxial/optical (digital) signals, then you would need a very expensive switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom