Need Free Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
I have two Wave Files, I want to join them together so that one plays right after the other.

Does anyone know of free software that can do this. Its a relaxation recording first then goes into some werid Classical music that I want to combine so I don't have to manually change song.
tHxs.

Sound Recorder. Yeah, that's right, the silly little program that has been in Windows since 3.1 :D It should have no problem putting 2 wave files back to back.

Elbatrop1 said:
Sound Recorder. Yeah, that's right, the silly little program that has been in Windows since 3.1 :D It should have no problem putting 2 wave files back to back.

Um, I think Ill try Audacity first. :p

Thanks.

So how do you do it, Im playing around and can't figure out how to combine two songs...

Because if I import both they just overlay each other and I don't want that, I tried to move the cursor to the end of the first track and then import the other song it just overlays again.

I sometimes uses Windows Movie Maker to combine WMVs...just pull the files to the "Audio" portion, then push them together and "Record".

leonardmp92 said:
I sometimes uses Windows Movie Maker to combine WMVs...just pull the files to the "Audio" portion, then push them together and "Record".

I had a long song I wanted to split up, worked fine with WMM, so should work just as well putting them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom