Napster

Status
Not open for further replies.

evelmunkey

In Runtime
Anyone subscribe to napster?? If so, how do you like? I also heard the downloads come in WMA format. Anyone have luck converting these to MP3?

bigbmxdave said:
Or you could download a .wma player?

TheMajor said:
Almost any audioplayer plays WMA files.

you guys must have never tried to play a napster file. anything media player can play it while you have napster, but quit napster or reformat your computer. then it's another story. nothing will play it. even though you paid for it.

I cussed napster support out for that once.

I understand there are players that play WMA files. However, I like to be organized and my existing 13GB of music is MP3 and before I pay for their service I would want to know if I could convert to MP3 to match the remainder of my collection.

Download.com and look for mp3 converters. I have a good one that'll convert anything (even copyrighted stuff) into mp3. So i think it should work with the napster downloads as well.

bigstanklo said:
Download.com and look for mp3 converters. I have a good one that'll convert anything (even copyrighted stuff) into mp3. So i think it should work with the napster downloads as well.

which one is that? I need it. I use to burn the songs to cd and ripped them back as mp3

that was my workaround for napster. guess what? I no longer use napster. I use musicmatch. when you buy it, it's your. you reformat and it will still dowload your license to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom