My video looks like crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDGreen92086

In Runtime
Okay, whenever I play any video in winamp, media player, quicktime, etc, my video looks like crap. I can't really take a screenshot to show you, cuz the video will play in the screenshot and whenever I save, and reopen it, it just shows up as black; no picture. So I will just have to describe it...

The colors seem like they are different, red becomes blue, green is red, whatever, it is also 'bleeding', colors going into other colors. It's really fugged. I need to get this problem resolved. Help would be awsome.

ok first.. lol.. nice sig.. second... umm maybe faulty vid card? or mobo if u have onboard video

I doubt it's a faulty video card. My mobmo doesn't have onboard video.

I dont have a 'sig' pursay.... I have an awsome avatar though! :)

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! It is my video card! I went into winamps video options, and I unchecked, 'allow hardware video overlay', and it fixed the prob. I'm going to change some overlay settings for my video card. I'll prob update if I have any luck.

Update: That was easy as hell. All I did was go into the NVIDIA Display C U, then went to the Color Correction tab, then Overlay, and changed the Color Profile from standard, to advanced mode. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom