my screen is blurry, and its makin my eyes hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jilan said:
its LCD, and i have two comps, that comp is blurry, and this comp is fine, thats 15 and this is 17.
how do i check up my refresh page?
how do i check my resolution?
This depends on what version of Windows you have, but if you have XP, go to Control Panel and double click Display. Your resolution can be found in the Settings tab under the Screen Resolution frame. Click Advanced and then click the Monitor tab to see your refresh rate.

Unlike CRTs, LCDs dont have refresh rates so don't worry about that. (To prove it video tape an LCD screen and a CRT screen, you'll find that the CRT looks like there is a bar that moves down the screen and an LCD wont have anything like that. The "bar" on the CRT is what we see when it refreshes but it actually goes faster: the camera has a different framerate than the screen-ex:seeing the wheels go backwards in movies)

LCDs are normally not as responsive as CRTs, check the drivers that came with the monitor, maybe it needs updating or something. OH and use whatever resolution the monitor suggests, or chose one that you like if you don't like the recommended one.

you need to adjust something at the back of your monitor.

my brother does this everytime our monitor blurs, this happens every half year(for me) and the solutionh works.

but first check your configs.

i had that experienced too.

check your system config first. If everything's fine then you have to adjust something at the back of your monitor, it's pretty obvious after opening your monitor.blurry apperance, this happens when you're using you're monitor for a long time.

but doing this is critical.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom