My monitor rattles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
When I listen to my music really loud, my monitor rattles :confused: , what can I do about this. I think there is something in it. Also im on the second floor of my house and the sound passes really well and I dont get the full effect of the base I want to hear. Is there any way to fix this?

any speakers close to your monitor? The magnetic interference from the speakers coil causes the monitor to flicker ,sometimes monitor color fades away. Try to move the speakers away from the monitors

I dont get any flickers ,but my color fades away, when the speakers are close to my display.!

Sign
Codes

Hmm..they kinda are but nothing like that happens. I mean a noise comes from it. Like something is rattling around. I will never open it becuase i know nothing about the monitor.

Move your speakers away from your monitor. Probably the vibration from the bass since your speakers are so close.

Well, the woofer is right underneath the monitor, which i am sure is the problem, but like I said i am on the 2nd floor of my house. Also there is no where esle to put my speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom