My Behringer Truth B2030A Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
The monitors may actually be defective...Behringer is not exactly known for quality stuff.

But yeah, you didnt need to leave that noise playing at night. Ive used mine for hours after hours and nothing has happened to them.

Yeh i read they wern't to well known for quality stuff, but i'll hold out and see. Anyway i seem to have fixed them, reset audio settings to default, powered them off, rerouted cables so they were as far away from power cables as possible,and rebooted.

People say they last about 2 years because they have dry solders. However, i looked on mine. Not true, all the solders i see are actually very good, there not week nor dry. Everything is screwed in properly and the Teroidal Transformers are good. I guess i will see in the future.

I still have faint beeping when i move my Mouse around.. any ideas ? ive tried the front USB ports and back.. no luck.

it sound like noise pickup. remember when I was telling you about a balance setup rejecting all noise? the noise can also come from a bad amplifier design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom